Monday, November 1, 2010

BECKY JOY sunset water reflection oil painting

I finished this 18x24 oil today. I like the combination of colors that I have going here. There are a lot of grays in the scene and a variety of cool and warm grays in the bushes. All the grays make the pure colors in the sky and water seem even brighter. The bushes as a whole are cooler farther away from the light and the field is brighter and purer in color closer to the light. I have posted this painting on my website, www.beckyjoy.com

 I've been working on a few larger pieces. Now its time to start working on putting together a portfolio. I'm trying to get everything organized and have made up several pages of photos. I guess I'm using an antiquated program, Word Perfect. I went to get the files printed and they had trouble converting them. So now I need to convert them to Microsoft Word. I tried to print some on my printer, but the color is really not adequate. So tomorrow its off to the printer with my new files.
BECKY JOY
www.beckyjoy.com
http://paintingworkshopsonline.com
http://easelnotes.com

No comments: