Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lost in the Superstitions

"Lost in the Superstitions"
Oil on Canvas, 12" X 16"
$650

There are many stories of being lost in the Superstition Mountains. I hike out there often to collect material for my paintings. When I say "lost in the Superstitions" it means I am enjoying the sights, the textures, the colors that I see. When I paint I in my studio I try to loose myself and return to all that I see, smell and feel on my hikes. There is such beauty in the Superstitions.

To see more of my work please visit my website at www.BruceStam.com. I do accept credit cards as well as PayPal. If there is a particular view of the Southwest that you are interested in having as your piece of art, please contact me at bstam@earthlink.net and lets discuss your art project.

No comments: