Friday, August 27, 2010

CONTEMPORARY HORSE PAINTING WITH CHECKERBOARDS, "CABALLO #1"

CABALLO #1
This is a rich, textured, abstracted form of the horse with all of its grace and power.  I have been an admirer of the horse for as long as I can remember.  I have a Tennesse Walker that is amazing.  I just adore him.  The horse is so amazing because of their grace and beauty and their amazing strength and speed.  I think that is why they are such an incredible draw to artists.  I have been drawing and painting the horse since I was a little girl.  This painting "Caballo" is showing the power and beauty of the horse.  All of the texture and patterns add sophistication to this painting.
Caballo
Mixed Media On Canvas
36" x 24"
SOLD!
This painting is sold but I am going to paint more in this series.  If you are interested please contact me at dfbarbee@cox.net.
Thank you for looking!

No comments: