Tuesday, February 1, 2011

'Emma's Fireflies' 2011~ by Jenna Millward Corkill

"Emma's Fireflies" 2011
10 X 10 X 1.5"
Acrylic on canvas

Original not for sale,
but you can ORDER PRINTS HERE from Imagekind,
or find this painting printed on Mugs, Greeting Cards or Tote Bags from Zazzle HERE

Yesterday, our oldest granddaughter turned 17.  An amazing, gifted singer, songwriter, piano and guitar player, she already 'glows'. She likes fireflies, so I decided to do a little painting for her birthday. As grandparents, we love to pass on words of wisdom to our grandchildren and I feel through this painting that I will be able to 'speak' to her for many years to come.

Email me by clicking here if you'd like to purchase a matted, signed print. 

Jenna Millward Corkill
To see more of my art, visit my blog at

2 comments:

Teresa said...

What a beautiful, imaginative painting! Makes me smile!

Jenna said...

Thanks Teresa! I visited your wonderful blog! What a delight your art and writings are. I'm a new fan!
Perhaps, you might become a follower of my Millward Studios blog as well. I'm one generation out from being an English girl, hence my maiden name, Millward. This new art adventure I'm embarking on this year has me meeting and discovering amazing fellow artists. Nice to meet you!...Jenna