Friday, March 25, 2011

Bev Koldon: Whimsical Wine Pictures


There is another side of my art that I have not posted.  I guess it's time to come clean with my secret life.  Other than regular dog portraits, I do some whimsical dog pictures.  All of the previous whimsical paintings have been strictly out of my head. The most recent was a commission for 3 family dogs to be in a whimsical wine picture.  I never did a whimsical painting that needed to have a resemblence.  So this was a new experience. This is my result.  The painting is now in my client's happy home.  It is an 8 x 8 acrylic on paper, matted out to12 x 12.  Below the painting is the picture I used for reference.  I suppose I should stop hiding the rest of the whimsical paintings.  I will post them in the next couple of days.

No comments: