Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Antique jeep in the field oil painting by Becky Joy

Jeepers 6x6 oil on canvas panel
I saw this old jeep around Taos (a great place for old vehicles). It was on someone's property and not a very good view from the road. No one was home, so I did a little trespassing to get a photo of it. I'm not sure what the original color was, because it seemed like it was multicolored with just that little bit of red on the fender. I love painting the old patinas on the vehicles that have weathered. Fun stuff to paint. No shiny cars for me.
Getting ready for my trip to Oregon and plein air painting on the gorge. Really a great place, can't wait. Time to start setting things aside for my trip now. Talk to you all later.
Becky
beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com
http://beckyjoy.com

No comments: