Saturday, May 5, 2012

Acorn Squash Contemporary Still Life & Kitchen Art by Arizona Artist Amy Whitehouse



11"x14", Oil, $60
Day 38 of CHALLENGE 60

Today I had the pleasure of seeing "my family" 
for whom I have set this challenge.
The child who was in so much danger and went through
so much suffering is doing well.
I know my contributions to their staggering costs
are just a couple of drops in the bucket.
But it changes me to do something for someone else
when they are not expecting anything,
and I have to believe that even the gesture
encourages them.

Please see the several paintings listed for $60 in the 
CHALLENGE 60 section of my site at AmyWhitehousePaintings.blogspot.com
I hope you'll find something in the next 22 days
that you can keep or give
and help contribute a drop of love and compassion.

Let me know if you would like to purchase this painting:

No comments: