Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Plein air painting in Utah and New How-to Painting EBook BECKY JOY

 © 2013 Becky Joy  Utah impressionist painting    oil on panel   6 inches x 6 inches  

Tomorrow morning I will be heading home. It's time, lots of work to do in the studio. I will be continuing my small painting from home. Some may be studio paintings, but I will get creative with color. At 115 + degrees in Arizona it is just tooo HOT to paint on location. I painted a couple more paintings here, but the photos were not good. I may have to wait until I get home to do so and to post them. I will be on the road all day tomorrow, a long day. But I do need to get home for Friday for a demo that I will be giving at the Royal Palms Resort. It will be indoors!

I still have some openings in some of my workshops coming up:

workshops


Phoenix, AZ  3 day plein air Oct 3 - 5 more workshops


 Since I'm on the road tomorrow, I'm not sure if I will be posting or waiting a day. Talk to you later.
 Becky   Joy



No comments: