Friday, February 21, 2014

March 4 - 6, 2014 Plein air Workshop Phoenix, AZ

I have had several people ask me about teaching a workshop in the spring in Arizona. I've now got one on the books. Join me March 4 - 6 out at the Superstitions for 3 days of plein air painting. All levels are welcome. For more info on this workshop go to: http://www.beckyjoy.com/superstitions-plein-air/ I've been busy painting away at the Celebration. Some of you will be surprised at what I've been painting behind closed doors. I've been painting portraits. I'm loving the challenge. I've also been told I need to go public with them and start offering commissions on portraits. Well, this is the unveiling! Here is Sofia! oil portrait painting

 June 7 – 14Tuscany, Italy7 day painting getaway!Click Here for details!
July 12 – 19, 2014Normandy, France 7 day tour and plein air paintingClick Here for more info
summerpendingTetons at Jackson, WY5 day workshopemail me at beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com if you are interested
 Sept 14 – 23Korcula Island, Croatia 10 day painting getaway!Click Here for details!
 Oct 2, 3, 4 Phoenix, AZ3 day plein airClick Here for details
 Nov 13 -15Prescott, AZ 3 day painting workshopClick Here for details!


Becky Joy
 http://beckyjoy.com
 beckyjoy@beckyjoy.com

No comments: