Friday, November 20, 2015

Beaux Arts, 8x8 oil painting by Stevie Denny

Beaux Arts
8x8 oil painting
on Raymar cotton panel
Unframed

I named this painting Beaux Arts after the fund-raising event at Scottsdale Artists' School last Saturday. It was a fun night and a successful event for the school.  I'm pleased to say that the two paintings I donated to the silent auction were sold.  I was on the Decoration Committee, and we had made sunflower arrangements for the tables; so we all took some home after the event. My sunflower arrangement died quickly, but I had taken lots of reference photos, and I painted this from one of those photos. Beaux Arts is an annual event, and you can see all the paintings in the auction here.

This painting is available through an online auction on Daily Paintworks.

Thank you for viewing my art.

No comments: