Sunday, October 7, 2018

"BERRY PICKERS II" Original figurative of women picking raspberries landscape watercolor by Janice Trane Jones

"Berry Pickers II" is an original watercolor on 300 lb cold pressed paper and measures 11 x 15 unframed. The purchase includes a white 16 x 20 mat and I flatten my artwork to ship so that when it arrives it is ready to frame. (US only). Outside the US I will ship the watercolor rolled and without the mat to save shipping costs.
Anyone who knows me, knows I am an avid gardener and and love growing raspberries. A couple of years ago we traveled through the beautiful farming areas south of Vancouver BC and saw the miles and miles of berry fields. I was so jealous and just wanted to get out and pick endlessly. Needless to say my husband fought that idea. To purchase or view go to janicetranejones.com

Commissions welcome. Just send a convo.

No comments: