Monday, May 19, 2014

"Honor and Devotion" by Bev Koldon, Arizona Artist


16x20 oil on canvas
Price $400

Big news!!! I won Best in Show with this painting at the Gilbert AZ Constitution Celebration. I wanted to show the emotional relationship between soldier and dog. I was given permission to use a photograph on Kevin Hanrahan's web site. Please visit his site and read about these amazing teams. He gives updates on deployed teams and their experiences. I don't think most of us understand the trust that has develop between these heroic partners. 
Please visit his web site at: http://khanrahan.com/   
 

The Best in Show prize was $250. I am donating 100% to US War Dog Assoc. If anyone would like a print of this painting or the original,  please contact me. Also, 100% of the sales of prints or the original will go to the same organization. Not sure of the print prices yet. Will keep you informed.

I entered this same painting in the Gilbert Visual Art League February 2014 Show.  I won the
 People's Choice Award.  I am thrilled with the response. 

Posted by:  Beverly Koldon
email:  azbevk@aol.com
 

No comments: